Water Main Replacement N Randolph to N Wallace Dr and NE Birmingham to NE 50th St: Utility Coordination
EAE's utility coordination is politely relentless in using multiple contacts by telephone and email, as well as a face-to-face utility meeting with all the utility companies, to identify utility locations and to reassure utilities regarding proposed construction. Key elements for this project include:
- Contacting Missouri One Call to obtain lists of utilities in the area
- Sending Utility Notice Letters to each utility to request utility drawings within the project area
- Multiple follow up contacts, as necessary, to obtain the required information
- Documenting all utility contacts in a spreadsheet
- Holding Utility Coordination meeting is to obtain additional information and answer questions.
The information obtained is used in developing in the preliminary WMR alignment. Quality assurance/quality control is provided for the utility information on 30%, 60%, and 90% design drawings, and the drawings are provided to the utilities to verify that no conflicts exist.